[ROUND UP] SEVENTEEN & ENHYPEN

SEVENTEEN paying tribute to Son Goku / Journey To The West and ENHYPEN diving into their vampire/dark blood concept.  I caved with the latter after watching the concept trailer.

The choreography will blow up the stages on music shows and concerts.  Imagine hearing this song on their world tour.  It will be electrifying.

The amount of practice, hard work and trust towards the dancers is unbelievable.     

I love my team,  I love my crew .  You'll never hear me saying that any time soon.


F*ck My Life performance with band.   I must confess, I thought I was seeing things when I realised they were going to name their next album "FML" . 



So ENHYPEN had been on my radar for a while after hearing some songs randomly on Spotify.  I have not watched I-LAND yet and didn't want to dive into another new 4th gen group despite the catchiness of some of their songs like Drunk-Dazed and Fever.  But seeing the concept trailer pop up on Youtube as a recommendation I gave in due to the fact I had not watched or read anything of that supernatural genre for a while, namely on the vampire side of things.   

ENHYPEN's Dark Blood Concept trailer.  The cinematography and fight scenes were amazing.  



ENHYPEN - Bite Me MV.  Watched the showcase and waited for the premiere of the video.  The song is addictive and now I've had it on repeat.  Let's see what the mini album has to offer.