[ROUNDUP] THE BOYZ, FTISLAND and ZEROBASEONE

Listening to ZEROBASEONE, THE BOYZ and FTISLAND lately.

I haven't been keeping track of FTISLAND for some time (due to multi-tasking/multi-stanning struggles) but this song came up as a latest release on my Spotify account.  I had to double-check to see if The Rose Of Versailles was what I was really thinking and lo behold it was indeed a cover of Nemesis's song back in 2005.  Hongki's vocals never disappoint again and he nailed this song so nicely.  It's also made me bookmark this webtoon as well.  Another series for me to read.  Never thought I'd be sucked into the webtoon/Manhwa universes.  Maybe I'll post a summary of what I have read so far.

FTISLAND's version of The Rose Of Versailles is part of the OST for The Siren: Becoming The Villain's Family.



Below you can listen to Nemesis's version.  Alongside EVE and FTISLAND, their sub-genre is my personal favourite when it comes to rock and metal.  A bonus for my fangirl heart is also seeing Nemesis cover some X Japan songs like Rusty Nail.



The Boyz released a new single Nectar as part of their Phantasy series.   We go back to school with the group and relive the fun days before graduating and leaving one another.  




The Hurt Me Less film which was released earlier to Nectar is more angst.



Speaking of youth and happy tunes, ZEROBASEONE made their Japanese music debut with YURA YURA which is also catchy and happy Jpop sounding.  Even their key point dance moves are turning into a dance challenge on SNS.