[ROUND UP] What I listened and what I watched - Peak Time, Hwang Minhyun, Kai

Sorry for lack of update.  Hope all is well, reader.   

I've been trying to catch up with a few things and also caught up with Peak Time before the final was broadcast.

Hwang Minhyun's come back song Hidden Side was rather smooth and I loved the choreography.  



Kai's cover of a song named Rover (original can be heard here . The lyrics are completely different ) was catchy as hell and of course his charismatic stage presence made the performance work superbly.


Studio Choom video performance of Rover.  


Seventeen unit BSS had a catchy song Fighting.  The style of music and video caught me off guard but it was incredibly enjoyable and a lot of fun.  Felt a bit musical.   



Although already finished, I will catch up with both BoysPlanet and maybe Produce X101 when I have the energy.  However I had to tune in to Peak Time as I realised it had a few people I recognised.  I very casually watched the Unit C dance "BAD" stage thanks to the video's thumbnail (haha) which eventually prompted me to watch the survival show from start to finish.  I also recognised other groups like DGNA, DKB, BAE173 and GHOST9 which made me more keen to watch.   

It's been so long since I even listened to The Boss/DGNA but their DBSK/TVXQ covers were so memorable.  The other groups I mentioned I don't know their music well and recognise them from watching interviews or fun segments on Youtube.  I will admit watching Peak Time has made me not just revisit B.A.P's music but also wish to support other groups and not just the winner VANNER. 

Every stage was enjoyable though I can't deny my favourite performance by far has to be the Unit C dance.  It's just hard to resist repeatedly watching it.  The choreography and chemistry amongst the combined members made this routine work fantastically.