[SONG REVIEW] Rock With You - SEVENTEEN

SEVENTEEN are back with a new mini album "Attacca" and title track "Rock With You."

I am loving the slight dance/pop rock vibe in this song.  The teasers weren't wrong and this was what I expected.  It's very different to Ready To Love and the opening is very abrupt where you just jump into the song without a lead up or intro.  It reminds me of NU'EST's Inside Out where Minhyun starts the song and I recall jolting a little over the opening because it was sudden (it's still a great song anyway).

The MV footage feels like it is going at twice the speed.  I'm not sure if it was intentional by the editors to make it fast-pace so it keeps up with the song.

SEVENTEEN want to "Rock With You" - well that's fine by me, let's go places then, guys.  Definitely going to my motivational playlist.



I've added extra videos as well as they have popped up on my Youtube recommendations.  The group have released a choreography video of Rock With You plus other special performances which have been included below:-

Choreography MV


"007 version" .  All in suits.  



Dance practice for Rock With You