[ROUNDUP] SEVENTEEN + THE BOYZ

Sorry a bit late on this but I watched SEVENTEEN's special video for Anyone and The Boyz are back with a new mini album, featuring the title track "Thrill Ride."

SEVENTEEN's Anyone is probably my joint favourite song alongside Ready To Love and Heaven's Cloud from the Your Choice album.  Watching the live stages was enjoyable but then I saw the intensity of the dance practice and the group release a special video to go with it using theme of racers (and dare I say they all looked great in those outfits?)



The practice video for Anyone.  Those stomps are loud.



Creker's The Boyz give us a summer flavour with Thrill Ride.  It was as I had expected after watching the teasers.  A lot of fun and summer teasing from start to finish.  It's been a while since I saw The Boyz go on a lighter, happier sound.  On the album I immediately fell for Nightmares and hearing it in full was enjoyable.



Special clip which shows the choreography well.  Looking forward to the dance practice later on though.


EDIT: 15/08/2021.  Adding the fix dance practice for Thrill Ride here.

OK the more I watch, the more I find how cute the choreography is.  It also brings out the cheekiness in each member.