[SONG REVIEW] Stray Kids - Back Door

Stray Kids have released a repackaged album "In Life" and drop a new title track "Back Door."

Stray Kids' Back Door took me two listens to absorb everything.  It is Stray Kids noise and I had to take a moment to pause for thought now and then.  I only caught the last few bits of the live broadcast yesterday before its actual release date (i.e. today as I type) and Han's birthday.  They mentioned trying to be sexy in the choreography and I see it near the first part of the song.   The dance break after the chorus is catchy as hell.  

As someone born in the early 80s but brought up in the 90s I am used to mullets on musicians and they can look appealing when styled properly.   I'm on the fence with Felix's mullet but Hyunjin's hair is growing longer and longer each time I see a recent photo of him on SNS.

This song follows on from God's Menu where everyone goes through the 'back door' and leads to the new title track's music video.  Only authorised personnel are allowed to enter this back door.  Sounds like an elite club.  

The moment when Felix says, "Hey you wanna come in?" near the beginning of the song, I was inclined to boldly reply with, "why yes of course." If this back door leads to a more interesting club then sure I'll consider membership.