[SONG REVIEW] THE BOYZ

After their victory on The Road To Kingdom, The Boyz present another new concept, perhaps continuing to mature from their Reveal album comeback.

'The Stealer' is the title track for The Boyz's new mini album "Chase" and I must admit it took me a while to appreciate the song.  I think it's mostly down to the chorus where the vocals stop then resume with the singing e.g. when they say "I'm the stealer...yeah".  It happens quite a bit throughout the song which makes the listening tricky but after a while I got used to it.       

The video on the other hand is just delightfully appealing with everyone looking suave in front of the camera, alongside the choreography which is definitely going to make the stages exciting when they appear on the music shows (there is one move at 3:04-3:06 which made me gasp and pause for a bit because it was so slick).    Juyeon in the centre though...you can't take your eyes away from him.  The dance breaks in this song is impressive.

The Boyz are thieves / 'stealers' out to steal our hearts.  Well that's fine by me.


M Countdown comeback stage was certainly entertaining.