[MUSIC ROUNDUP] Stray Kids + SF9

Stray Kids you are giving Stays so many treats this comeback. SF9 have also dropped their new MV ahead of their upcoming mini album.



There have been a few God's Menu videos dropping non-stop lately and it is making me enjoy the crazy choreography of the song. There's the normal dance practice video but also a marine/Lovestay version and an office look/suits/spy version. They even released a video for Easy and I am not sure how much further my head can take. These guys keep on delivering epic videos. I am still trying to survive Blueprint, which was just as enjoyable, then they release Easy. If you have already heard the song on the album, you can expect the video will be focused on fierce choreography.

Normal dance Practice video for God's Menu



God's Menu - office look. The code names are hilarious.



Lovestay ver [Marine look] - my favourite



Easy MV.



We then move to SF9 who have released a new title track "Summer breeze." The teasers give us mafia vibes but the lyrics talk about how summer is great and how much they enjoy the summer fragrance that makes them dance, even adding some Western/cowboy feel in between to go along with the action scenes. It may take a few more listens for me to actually enjoy the song I think. The style of the video however is certainly pleasing.

Comments