[PERFORMANCE REVIEW] BTS for Dear Class 2020 + MONSTA X Fantasia costume version

FESTA 2020 continues to delight.



Continuing to treat ARMY for FESTA 2020 and participating in the online Graduates 2020 celebrations, Bangtan presented a special video with a speech from each member congratulating the students graduating this year. If I was still in my 20s or perhaps 21 which was the age I graduated from university and heard BTS's speeches I would have felt more reassured, comforted and unafraid of what the future held for me.

Dear Class 2020 speech can be seen below. Namjoon's section is primarily in English but there are soft subtitles for that. The other guys have their speeches subtitled.



In addition to a heartwarming speech, they also performed three songs - Boy With Luv, Spring Day and Mikrokosmos. It has been a while since I heard Spring Day. It's right up there with my playlist of super emotional Bangtan songs. I love how much fun the guys are having as they sang together. For a slight moment I felt uplifted and forgot about my situation in reality.



**Just want to quickly get this out of the way:- I am aware of the recent shenanigans regarding two of the members and do feel they need to be held accountable. And no I am not begging or seeking validation and insisting my favourite idols should post about the current movement that is sweeping the world alongside the pandemic. It is up to that individual if they want to post about the latest news or if they want to donate or choose to educate themselves wisely.

MONSTA X just dropped a costume version of Fantasia (I am loving these latest influxes of costume practice videos by idols). They had to randomly pick out a piece of paper from a jar which contains a character that they would be dressed up as when they dance to Fantasia. I felt sorry for Hyungwon in the dinosaur costume. Difficult to move and see underneath that costume. But overall it was such a fun video and very entertaining.