[MUSIC ROUNDUP] LEO, BTOB-BLUE + The Rose

Leo from VIXX makes his solo debut, BTOB Vocal Line slay Melodies' hearts and The Rose release a special MV to celebrate their first anniversary as a band.



Sorry (live) - The Rose



Today marks the first anniversary of The Rose's debut and the band have shared a new studio MV performance of Sorry. I honestly didn't think I would become a Black Rose right away but I definitely feel they brought back my inner rock fangirl side as I got to know them.

Here's to further success for them and hoping to see them once again on their tour or at a potential fan meet. They deserve as much appreciation for their music and talent where possible.

Touch & Sketch - LEO



VIXX vocalist LEO entices many Starlights with his solo debut single. The lyrics for Touch & Sketch are bound to make the fans swoon, trigger goosebumps or clutch their souls protectively from LEO's suave words. If this is how the rest of the mini album will be then I don't think I will be able to survive (painting the picture, touching the picture...just use your imagination). Even the comeback stages are electrifying. I can't take my eyes away as I watch every single hand and leg gesture.

Enjoy a comeback stage below:



When It Rains - BTOB-BLUE



When It Rains may sound like a typical ballad made for angsty Kdrama OSTs but it's how BTOB's vocalists deliver the lyrics that makes the song work effectively. It's about a love lost and hoping for it to come back to them. The guys are seen contemplating deeply as it rains outside but also preparing a meal together. Those cakes chef!Hyunsik was preparing look very appetising.

Comments