[SONG REVIEW] Party Baby - B.A.P Daehyun and Jongup

B.A.P's Daehyun and Jongup formed a new project album Party Baby and each promoted their songs for a week on music shows. Anyone who went to the group's recent tour may recognise these special solo tracks.



While I was hoping for an actual duet of these guys singing together, these solo tracks are still enjoyable.

Daehyun's vocals always stand out in B.A.P so Shadow is just all about him and you can appreciate his range. The song is about missing your other half and whether it's all over for the couple.

I'm happy Jongup gets to shine much more than ever. Originally starting off as the member I secretly had a soft spot for, Moon Jongup is slowly becoming a firm favourite of mine ever since Matrix and Noir. Try My Luck is undoubtedly a love-making track. You just need to read the lyrics. His stage presence and all-round performance is charismatic.

Enjoy the stages below.

Shadow - Daehyun



Try My Luck - Jongup

Comments