[ROUNDUP] ENHYPEN, SEVENTEEN, ZEROBASEONE, TXT, WayV

Sorry reader, it's been too long. 


Been trying to get back into writing prose and poetry over the past few months and buried my head into books and webtoons, however some songs did get my attention.


Maestro - SEVENTEEN

Latest single from their latest album which is a compilation of the group's songs from debut.  When I hear maestro I think of conductor and the choreography clearly expresses that. That very fast dance break made me tense up. Kudos to the guys for their quick legs because I'd hurt myself easily.





Fatal Trouble - ENHYPEN

Released as part of the special memorabilia album for Dark Moon Blood Altar. There are songs which have been released previously like Criminal Love and One In A Billion. Fatal Trouble is the leading title track and the video shows the Dark Moon characters on a train en route to a new city.



ENHYPEN also graced the music show stages with a special performance.




Sweat - ZEROBASEONE 

Before the catchy Feel The Pop was released, there was a special song called Sweat which is a perfect summer anthem and you can see the summer theme in the music video. 




Deja Vu - TOMORROW X TOGETHER

Angsty song, angsty dance = my aesthetic. I love the killing points in this dance as well as the group's vocals. 




Samidare - &TEAM

New single release for &TEAM and seeing "Giri" pop up made me a little emotional and remind me of what happened in Dark Moon Grey City. Always enjoyed seeing the brotherly bond amongst the group/wolves. A rather chilled song and makes you feel like you're in springtime.





Give Me That - WayV

This is one of those upbeat songs with flirty lyrics which makes you want to hang out with friends (or WayV) or head to a party.