[SONG REVIEW] ENHYPEN covering BTS I NEED U

For Spotify's Kpop On! First Crush, ENHYPEN covered Bangtan Sonyeondan's I Need U.

A very different take on the song which gave Bangtan their first ever music show win, Enhypen show us their own version of I Need U.  It was a pleasant surprise seeing how the members had their parts distributed.  I did not expect Ni-Ki to sing RM/Namjoon's part after the chorus finished.



A longer video where they explain about their cover and speak nostalgically about their childhood in relation to Kpop.  

It's also very nostalgic for me to see groups like ENHYPEN covering earlier Bangtan songs and I Need U is one of the few songs where I memorised most of the fan chants but it is also memorable for me when I remember seeing Bangtan get their first music show win with this song.   You can how far they have come and I would say Enha are also gaining fast popularity, albeit it appears to be more overseas than domestic.