[ROUNDUP] AAA 2023 , SBS Gayo Daejeon (Christmas Day) , MBC Gayo Daejejeon (New Year) and other songs that caught my eye

What's been catching my eye?

&TEAM's Really Crazy special video was cute


SBS Gayo Daejeon on Christmas Day.  The camerawork was terrible and did not justify many idols' hard work in the epic performances.  You are better off watching the full fancams where possible.  SBS will hopefully improve on this issue going forward.  

I also say the same things for MBS 's Gayo Daejejeon.  Aside from panning out from the main stage, the endless scene switching to the crowd of various fans from around the world and missing out on some key parts of the performances is not a good look.  I've linked some performances below.


ZEROBASEONE's Crush.  That drop always gets me off guard.  I'm still learning to get used to that.  I will watch Boys Planet at some point (I need to stop the habit of watching or reading too many things in one go and then lose track halfway).  



Youtube recommended their MMA stages and I ended up watching them in their entirety.



At AAA 2023



Christmas and New Year performances


MBC Gayo Daejejeon




ENHYPEN


MBC Gayo Daejeon where they performed Sweet Venom and Orange Flower (You Complete Me).



&TEAM on Christmas Day



At AAA 2023.



Filipino pop group SB19 with &TEAM at AAA 2023.  This made my morning when I managed to catch it live.



At MBC Gayo Daejejeon




ATEEZ


MBC Music Festival




THE BOYZ



From AAA 


Rock version of Watch It for New Year



STRAY KIDS




STRAY KIDS's stages on these year end shows have been phenomenal. 



MBC Gayo Daejejeon