[ROUNDUP] ENHYPEN, &TEAM, ATEEZ and much more at MAMA2023

Let me breathe from MAMA 2023.  I missed quite a lot of coverage since I was occupied.

Endless Rain special stage with Yoshiki on piano, featuring TOMORROW x TOGETHER's Hueningkai and Taehyun, ZEROBASEONE's Han Yujin, RIIZE's Anton on cello plus BOYNEXTDOOR's Jaehyun.  

It never crossed my mind that Yoshiki would ever attend MAMA, let alone be invited since I have not been keeping up to date with his activities for various reasons.  But he had been meeting Kpop idols here and there when he was travelling for events so I guess something like this was going to happen eventually.  

The solo dancing, the cello solo and accompanying vocals made this Endless Rain performance work nicely.  I will confess I cried for 10 minutes watching this performance more than once.  It just hit me a lot.  I think the idols performing with him did incredibly well and I sure hope the idols watching Yoshiki will acknowledge his and X Japan's music.  He is a veteran in his homeland.  

A lot had been going on for Yoshiki and he has not had the best weeks with numerous people close to him passing away, especially with Heath.  That made me revisit the fan forums and X Japan's music for a bit. I was devastated hearing BUCK-TICK's Sakurai Atsushi's passing but then Heath's death shocked me.  Any hope for new X Japan music is definitely out the window unfortunately.



TVXQ/DBSK Rising Sun with RIIZE.  Nostalgia.  SME Sunbae with Hoobae.  



ATEEZ medley featuring Ready or Not +BOUNCY  + Weeoo + 미친 폼 (Crazy Form) and an amazing stage.  They always blow my mind when it comes to live performances.  Often telling a story to go with their concept.  



SEVENTEEN - God Of Music and Super. The guys gave us two catchy songs but sounding very different.  A very fitting medley to end MAMA 2023 day 2.





&TEAM - War Cry.  I love the opening by K.  The group's latest song is catchy and I'm enjoying their whole album.  Takes me down memory lane with regards to &Audition.  



ENHYPEN Bite Me and Sweet Venom special stage.  Always a pleasure to see their stages.  I don't know if I will ever see them in person but livestreams are better than nothing.

Their costumes are incredible here.  Sweet Venom has that catchy chorus that will never leave your head.