[SONG REVIEW] Shownu x Hyungwon

Shownu is back from the military and joins a new MONSTA X unit alongside band member Hyungwon.  

The unit I didn't know I needed which happens to include my main two favourite members of MONSTA X...yet it works incredibly well.  I forget how good Shownu is at dancing and how much I missed him.  

Self-produced by Hyungwon, Love Me A Little is the title track from this unit's mini album.  It's got all the elements I like and remind me of MONSTA X - great dancing, smooth choreo and smooth song.  I did a quick skim of the other tracks and the main thing I picked up was how sexy and suave the album felt overall.  

It's understandably been a long time for me since I looked at anything MONSTA X which was not necessarily targeting the Western audience so maybe I'm out of touch.  On the other hand, I am also delighted that Hyungwon gets to shine more with dancing and singing as I felt he didn't get as many lines in other MONSTA X songs.  


Love Me A Little MV.  They look stunning.


Stage fan cam of comeback stage on Mnet Countdown.