[ROUNDUP] REN, &AUDITION - The Howling, DKB and ATEEZ

Summer is here and so many things going on.  Not much to add other than oh my god ATEEZ.

Ren - Ready To Move: Love the song, very Ren/Mingi and perfect for making you feel happy.  I can count on him to bring a smile on anyone's face.



DKB - I Need Love Another happy song.  Do you want to feel loved? There's this song which will lightly lift your spirits up.  I had Turning Point on repeat because it was just so cool and very Jooheon-sounding.  Ever since I saw this group on Peak Time, they have just been tearing up the stage with their performances.



ATEEZ - Bouncy (K-Hot Chilli Peppers) .  What is going on? I haven't headbanged in forever.  The second track on their latest mini album Dune just reminds me of many hard hitting songs that make me want to punch the air or do this \m/ I think Guerilla made me do that a lot.



&Team consist of 9 members and are the final lineup from the &Audition - The Howling survival show.  I've been going on a binge ever since I watched I-LAND and wanted to know what some of the previous trainees were up to.  By chance I realised Nicholas, Taki, K and EJ became part of a new Japanese unit and this survival show was about finding the remaining members of this new group.   Interesting how here when the team tasks are given out, the chosen members for each team are already chosen.  There's no option for the trainees to choose.  However they were given free reign to make up some choreography in one task.    

I am enjoying &TEAM's music so far and their debut "Under The Skin" was impressive (the extended MV is actually helpful with understanding the story).  Their latest song Fireworks is catchy and works well in both Japanese and Korean languages and their wolf concept ties in with Enhypen's vampire one.  Looks like I'll be keeping track of both groups and the webtoons related to the storyline.

Firework as a song and its choreography did remind me of SEVENTEEN's Rock With You and I am aware there was some friction going around from both fandoms about the choreography being similar to that SVT track which looked like was eventually altered in later music stages.  



ENHYPEN's special stage with &TEAM on CDTV where they performed One In A Billion and Into The I-LAND.