[CONCERT REVIEW] ATEEZ XR show - Fever: extended version


MyMusicTaste finally released the VOD of ATEEZ's online concert "Fever: eXtended Edition" from November 2021 and watching this was a fond reminder of why I enjoyed ATEEZ's music

I knew I was going to forget to wake up early for the live broadcast of this concert so patiently waited for the VOD to be released whenever that may be. 

I found the timing to be fitting since I had just refunded my ATEEZ London ticket due to being too unsure on when the second rescheduled date would come about and also the fact there was too much uncertainty with this pandemic.  Perhaps I will buy a new ticket for the rescheduled date when the time comes.  UK-based ATINY were meant to see ATEEZ on 15 February 2022 until this along with other European dates were postponed yet again.  

Luckily the VOD of this AR online concert came at an appropriate time because it would give me a taste of what I would be missing.  Of course I regret not getting into ATEEZ earlier otherwise I would have gone to their first London concert in Kentish Town back in 2019.  

As always, ATEEZ know how to entertain with their live vocals, exciting choreography and storylines in the Fever chapters.  The special effects in the background really suck the viewers in and make them feel like they are really a part of the same universe as ATEEZ.   As the name of the concert suggests, this is a journey into the Fever story and of course ATEEZ would perform a variety of their songs from their Fever albums, as well as include songs from their earlier works.

In between the performances there was footage of the members leaving each other heart-warming messages on the fridge and segments where they played games on camera, testing their knowledge on ATINY, fandom and themselves.  You can tell ATEEZ are grateful for the ATINY's support and for each other's hard work.  

After the credits at the end finish rolling there is a teaser of the upcoming world tour that was postponed due to Covid.  ATEEZ have managed to complete Seoul and just finished their US leg of the tour.  Now the rest of the world has to wait for their turn whenever that may be.