[SONG REVIEW] Eternal Sunshine - ATEEZ

ATEEZ release the MV for the other title track "Eternal Sunshine."

Bright and happy feelings ahoy.  That was what I was expecting when I saw the performance teaser a few weeks ago before ATEEZ asked ATINY to cast their vote on which song they would prefer as the title track for this comeback.  I did lean a little more towards Deja Vu while comparing these two tracks prior to the alnum release but it is of course nice to see another side of ATEEZ who can do brighter songs and even the video itself has the group dressed in bright colours too.  

They really are like sunshine here.  So bright that it forces me to smile a little.  I can't help myself.

On a side note - this seems to really be Yeosang's era.  I already knew he had quite a visual appeal but this and Deja Vu are making him stand out a lot more.