[SONG REVIEW] Deja Vu - ATEEZ

Another group who were on Kingdom Legendary War.

Secondly - I wanted to say welcome back to Song Mingi.  You were greatly missed. 

The music video is heavy on the performance aspect but the guys looked amazing as they danced from start to finish.  Everyone was visually pleasing and absolutely charismatic. They all needed to calm down and not make me faint from start to finish.

This was the winning song for the main title track of the Fever Part 3 series.  ATINY voted for either Deja Vu or Eternal Sunshine.  The latter is much lighter and pop/mainstream radio friendly.  It did remind me of Bangtan a little bit with their English language singles.  My choice happened to be Deja Vu.  I found the song really cool and a bit sensual, perhaps a little more mature and I liked the sound a lot.  

The da ra da ra da da etc bit in the chorus was very catchy.  It still has not left my head as I type this post up.