[ROUNDUP] MIX NINE (2017) , Kingdom Legendary War (2021) + Kingdom- Ashin of The North (2021)

Survival shows I caught up on over the months.

MIX NINE - I caved four years later and sat through each episode.  The editing is rather confusing and incredibly biased from start to finish since well...it's mostly YG.  But I recognised a few people such as ONF, ATEEZ before they debuted as well as A.C.E, Treasure's Hyunsuk and Junkyu, CIX's BX/Byounggon and Simba from JJCC (the members all deserve better!!).  Definitely was drawn to Shin Ryujin who is now in Itzy.  It took me forever to sit through each episode and by the time I hit the final I breathed a sigh of relief and amazed how I kept watching till the end. 

Kingdom: Legendary War - Well this was a mission to watch too.  Was I surprised by the winner? Perhaps yes.  I thought ATEEZ might get the crown but no.  I secretly wanted The Boyz to win first place though sensed it was going to be tougher competition against the other groups since it is likely their creative team had used up a lot of their ideas in Road To Kingdom.  A lot of the stages were entertaining. 

Kingdom: Ashin Of The North - A prequel to Kingdom and an explaination to how Ashin came to be.  Well watching all that was depressing.  No wonder she was full of hatred.  Not only did the Pajeowi wipe her village out but she was also betrayed by the soldiers who promised to give her father a promotion for his loyalty.  It hurt to see how her father was left to suffer and he understandably begged his daughter to kill her. The Pajeowi found out he was a spy working undercover.  The divide between tribes and classes is evident while watching this film.