[ROUNDUP] MONSTA X + 2PM

MONSTA X release special dance practice videos for Gambler and 2nd gen boy group 2PM make a comeback.

When I first watched the video for 2PM's Make It, I must confess I was baffled and not able to take everything seriously. My original thought was, "wow the world is ending and it's not affecting the guys and that girl at all.  They only see each other!" until I saw the end and it was moment of saying, "d'oh!" 

I can't deny the suits and visuals in this video.  They're all looking dapper.  The music and choreography has a little reminder of My House here and there.    

Make It is a grower on numerous listens and I will check out the rest of the album to see how the tracks are.  It's nice to see 2PM again since most of the guys have finished their time in the military so now they can focus on their idol activities.  Also, Junho with that particular look in glasses and whatnot - goodness me.


MONSTA X's Gambler may not have featured Shownu much as he recovered over the past weeks but his fellow members did not let that stop them electrifying the stages during this comeback period as they managed to cover their leader's parts when needed.  The group have released some dance practices and a performance video for Gambler.

Performance video


Normal dance practice for Gambler




Dance practice featuring MONSTA X's different outfits from various comeback eras.  Can you recognise them all, Monbebe?



Can't resist a move rec video from Dingo's channel.