[PERFORMANCE REVIEW] DAY6

DAY6 release a band performance video for "You Make Me".

Stripping away the storyline from the main MV, here is a performance video for You Make Me which only features DAY6 themselves this time through different scenes.  Some of it reminds me of their busking on the streets.  There is also a scene where they're on the beach which screams outdoor concert.  They would definitely nail that.

It's nice to see all five together in the video after some time.  You could probably focus on the song more accurately and let your ears absorb the music, soak in the emotional impact where appropriate.  I always feel like I am floating whenever I hear Wonpil's voice and the moment he starts this song I had to take a breather, brace myself for a bit of angst and then resume listening.

Oddly enough I felt this song was shorter here.  It's not my favourite title track from DAY6 but they always deliver when they want to hit me in the feels with their music.