[SONG REVIEW] Do Or Not - PENTAGON

Another new mini album by Pentagon is released and their title track is called "Do Or Not."

From the teaser photos and videos, the colourful comic-strip/Manga designs, the song was definitely going to be lighter than the likes of Daisy and Dr BeBe.  

The guys are asking the lucky girl to decide whether she likes them or not, whether she wants to be with them.  They don't care they just need an answer. 

I have a soft spot for Pentagon's fun, livelier tracks and seeing this video and listening to the song made me smile quite a bit which I have not done in general for a long time.  

I enjoyed the cinematography and seeing everyone let loose and enjoy themselves is nice to watch.



From the group's online showcase before the MV dropped officially.  Hui's lines have been distributed across the members and I imagine it's going to continue that way for the next comebacks while he is away.