[SONG REVIEW] ATEEZ

 ATEEZ with their fireworks. They're back with Fever part 2 and the title song "Fireworks (I'm The One)."

I wasn't too keen on the auto-tuning here as it ruined some of the vocalists unfortunately but it is certainly a hype song overall and undoubtedly I was waving my arms or jumping out of my seat to the chorus. 

Choi San with that particular top in this video and styling was definitely eye-catching, even in the teaser.  You knew what to expect from him before the full length video was due to be released on the first day of March.  

OK yes there is a hint of Bangtan inspiration in the chorus but ATEEZ are not hiding the fact they are real big fanboys.  I see a flicker of Idol in the chorus but it goes away very quickly.  Styling for all the members is great and surely this will go on the workout playlist of many ATINY.

Mingi's voice is still in the song but the way his voice was featured in the video was fitting (on the radio and advising his fellow band mates how to climb higher and be stronger).  Of course I miss his stage presence with the rest of the group but hope he is having a good rest.

The end of the video brings us the mysterious man in the mask who looks vaguely familiar from the Answer MV.  What will the next video/comeback song lead to?