[ROUNDUP] CheongMyeong, Hui and Shinwon and ATEEZ comeback stage

CheongMyeong releases a live performance of his debut song and Pentagon's Hui and Shinwon release an official recorded track from their online WE L:VE concert last year which I did not buy a ticket for (*sad*).

CheongMyeong finally shows himself in this live performance of "Let's Not Break Up" and the goosebumps still pop up on my arms as I hear the song.   Definitely want to keep an eye on this soloist.


Hui & Shinwon - WTH

I always felt Shinwon didn't get many lines and never had a lot of chances to shine.  Then we got this unit song called What The Heck / WTH and I have to say it's nice to see him just literally rock it out.  I always like a good headbang now and then.  Hui just went off on the high notes and screams.



ATEEZ had their comeback stages this week and sometimes we can't deny that live performances of songs make us feel differently to our first listen of songs.  Fireworks (I'm The One) has that catchy chorus and I can't really deny the charisma, as well as the urge to jump up in the air and dance along.

OK ATEEZ (or perhaps Choi San this time) you got me, I am pulled in with this title track.