[SONG REVIEW] VICTON

VICTON release their first full length album with the title track "What I Said."

As I work through their discography bit by bit, I was not sure what to expect with the new song as I thoroughly enjoyed Nostalgic Night and found Mayday a little dark.  VICTON's vocalists are great and I'll certainly keep my eyes peeled on their activities and listen to their new album.  Hanse seems to be marmite as the rapper in general (like how Ravi is in VIXX) but I confess when I first heard his parts in Nostalgic Night I didn't mind his rapping much. 

The teasers and album preview can of course give you something different.  My first impression of What I Said when I first heard it was wow it goes hard with the music and choreography.  There's plenty of swagger and visuals.  I was caught in their web with their close ups in this video.

I found the more I listened and watched the MV and comeback stage the more it stayed in my mind when it came to the chorus.  Boom, boom, boom...What I Said, boom, boom, boom...



"Full cam" from their comeback show from Mnet.


Performance version of their MV which came out on 13 January.