[SONG REVIEW] GOT7 - Last Piece

GOT7 promote their second full length album with the title track Last Piece.

After teasing Ahgase with the pre-release Breath, GOT7 officially release their comeback title track, which talks about a breakup and learning to heal and slowly win back the love which is the missing last piece.

I am enjoying the group choreography sections for this song which is growing on me slowly after a few listens.  I also found out Youngjae was injured so the choreography and overall MV had to be altered to accommodate him which is rather generous.  But it does explain why I barely saw Youngjae featured in the video until near the end and his voice was only heard while the other members had dance solo scenes.  Style-wise, everyone was dressed to impress (stylist, why did you give JB the mullet again?).

Last Piece isn't a ground-breaking, stomping on your face type of track and plays it safe with the music.  It's fun, feel goodness - almost like A.   I haven't listened to the rest of the album yet but I'll see how that goes and check how different the other tracks are compared to Breath and Last Piece.