[SONG REVIEW] The Boyz - Christmassy

The Boyz were very busy last weekend with appearances in different music award shows and also another online concert where they teased a new Christmas track.

When I saw the thumbnail and screenshots of Juyeon with the flowers...I knew this video was going to be cute.  So when I hit the play button, in came the Christmas feeling.

As the title suggests, The Boyz want to get "Christmassy" with the fans/The B/Deobi.  Even if I'm a real Scrooge in general if it was these guys who asked me to join in with their festivities this grumpy older sister can't really say no to them - but I'd ditch the alcohol and be a bit more responsible.  

The video is just a ton of fun from start to finish and nobody is holding back with their dorkiness, their  romantic gestures and all-round cute mannerisms to charm Deobi's hearts.  The captions and hard subtitles in Korean and English were a surprise to see but it is a rather generous nod to the domestic and international fanbase.   

Christmassy is cute and I'm ashamed I like it.  It's definitely feel good and a bit cheesy but it brings a smile to my face.  The memes and SNS-inspired snippets in the video will surely resonate with many Deobi.