[VIDEO ROUNDUP] SF9 Dawon, Stray Kids + The Boyz

SF9's Dawon covers BTS' Dynamite, The Boyz release a dance practice video for The Stealer (and they have been doing well on the music shows - congratulations) and Stray Kids release another special dance practice for Back Door.

Hope you enjoyed your Mid-Autumn Festival for those who celebrate it.

I just realised I shared the same dance practice video twice in two posts for Stray Kids' main dance practice for Back Door - apologies.  This is what happens when you being engulfed with a heavy project at work and under pressure to get it done promptly.

But the guys did release another dance practice video for Back Door, this time in Hanbok to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival.  They're having fun here.


SF9's Dawon covered BTS's latest English single Dynamite and managed every single part of all seven members.  He did incredibly well.  When I first heard it I nearly thought I was hearing Jungkook and Jimin in some places.  Dawon's voice suits this song.


Oh The Boyz, your new album is so enjoyable that I ended up listening to it three times while doing work.  

The Stealer is really growing on me even further the more I watch the music show stages and seeing HQ fancams.  I'm still unable to get over how crazy some of the choreography is.  Those tricks make me hold my breath each time I watch.


The Studio Choom videos are always so very HD.  


A suit dance video is a definite favourite for many music fans surely.