[PERFORMANCE ROUNDUP] BTS + Stray Kids

BTS give us a choreography MV for Dynamite and a 'tiny desk home' concert for NPR, plus Stray Kids release two dance practices for Back Door.

This is just so fun and cute to watch (a tiny desk home concert sounds like my cup of tea).   I also appreciate the band who have been helping BTS with the background music in their concerts.   I am still not over Taehyung's suit.  It's distracting - but I do like the style.

I also appreciate you can hear the vocals much more clearly in this setting.  Sure you might think they can probably get away with it because they are not dancing heavily but anyone who says Bangtan can't sing as good...well there's barely any autotune here.   

I was happy to hear Save Me and Spring Day in this concert.  It's been a while.




The choreography MV for Dynamite.  



Stray Kids are really going all out with this comeback.   I never thought I'd want another dance practice video with uniforms but there you go.  

Back Door dance practice - the standard one that is released after the MV a few days after.  They managed to get more than one win so far.  Well done, guys.

Uniform version.   It seems the more I watch these dance practice videos, the more I enjoy the song and the musical/theatre style dancing here and there.