[MUSIC ROUNDUP] KNK + Stray Kids

 KNK are back with Ride and Stray Kids release a Back Door dance practice

Goodness me that dance break after the chorus in Back Door is stuck in my head.  Hyunjin and Felix are dangerous when they are in the centre.  It's a noise track but definitely growing on me and I am loving the choreography a lot.  

Yes Felix, I still want to come in and join this 'authorised' club whatever it may be behind that back door.  Sign me up.  


With the release of their new mini album "Airline", KNK give Tinkerbells a 'Ride' and from the teaser photos, I was expecting a video inside a plane and the Keunakeun guys were the crew.  While there was no plane focus, the group showed plenty of visuals and cool dancing outdoors alongside backing dancers.  Ride is no Sunset but still enough to be catchy and satisfy me.  Asking us if we want to take a ride and to come with them, well sure I'm up for that.  Motivating us while we're bored.

Listening to the rest of this album, there are themes which connect to transport/travelling outside.  I rather liked Dongwon's singing in Highway.  He has a nice, mellow tone.  "You Are My Reason" is a nice KNK slowed down song and Time is a bit more dance-y like Day N Night..



Choreography video.  I admit when I first saw the MV I had to rewind a few times to see what was happening in the opening sequence with Heejun once again being the one who is lifted up by the other four.  I was impressed with how they used their feet to help lift him up and also held him by the arm as he kept balance.  Luckily the comeback stages and this choreography video in particular show the moves very clearly.


Here's KNK's Simply Kpop comeback stage