[MUSIC ROUNDUP] KARD, Minhyun and Even of Day

KARD release a performance video of Gunshot, DAY6 introduce a new sub unit and Hwang Minhyun blesses LOVEs with a new acoustic version of Universe from his special show.

KARD's Gunshot certainly growing on me from time to time the more I listen to it, possibly because the lyrics have some meaning and resonate with me quite a bit.  The performance MV was just released not too long ago so you can appreciate all the dance moves.  


Even of Day is a new sub unit of DAY6 consisting of Wonpil, YoungK and Dowoon.  Jae and Sungjin are still on hiatus so the other three members have released a new mini album.  Going by the album review it is a little different to what DAY6 normally release but it's not necessarily a bad thing since I still sense there's that fitting sense of escapism, comfort and emotional connection that I normally feel when I listen to their music.

Following their live stage clip on DAY6's Youtube channel along with a special animated MV for Where The Sea Sleeps (you can tell which member is which character), here is their debut stage on Mnet Countdown.  It's a very touching song and it's nice to see the main three characters also remind us that the other two missing members are in their minds.


NU'EST's Hwang Minhyun gives us an acoustic version of Universe, shortly after his little radio show exclusively on Joox and it was something I'd never thought I'd see or expect.  I already enjoyed the original song as it was but this slowed down version is just as good.

I do regret not purchasing a Mecimapro membership along with the main online event ticket (even if yes the performances were already recorded beforehand) because it would have been nice to make use of the little free time I get while sometimes working from home.