[MUSIC ROUNDUP] SuperM + Wonho

Wonho gives his fans a pre-release track and SuperM also releases a pre-released track ahead of their new album.


SME supergroup SuperM say hello once again.  Their new pre-release track before their new album is called 100 and perhaps I had watched this too late at night before heading to bed because I was baffled.  The visuals are of course a fascinating sight and the members are all charismatic but the song is a bit chaotic (but Baekhyun's high notes always impress) and the video itself is all over the place. 

It's hype playlist worthy for sure and may make you enthusiastic when it gets to the chorus.    Will their next album have some more memorable tracks I wonder? Side note - when Taemin sings in that low tone I get a little shiver, especially when the headphones are on.




Former MONSTA X member Wonho dropped a pre-released track to tease his fans.  Surprisingly the song is completely in English and giving us a taste of what he has in store with a ballad is quite a bold choice.  Will his album have more upbeat tracks? 

Losing You is very emotional and strikes the core.  I suppose I'm currently in a state of panic and stress with my situation so hearing this struck a deeper chord than I thought when I first listened to the song.  He pronounces the English words well enough so my hats off to him.  A simple video with a simple story.  Majority of the MV is black and white with a bit of dimly-lit scenes in red.  There's a lot of focus on Wonho's expressions as he sings.

The tears at the beginning of the video as he said, "Hold me closer", well that hurt my heart a little.  The song is almost like a message to his fans and wow I realise I have missed his presence very much, if not his voice too.  

"Losing me is better than losing you" ... *virtual hugs Wonho*