[MUSIC ROUNDUP] Eric Nam, ATEEZ + WayV

ATEEZ get their first win with Inception and release a dance practice.  Plus, WayV release a (mostly) English version of Bad Alive and Eric Nam releases "Paradise."

ATEEZ oh I'm in love indeed.  I've been watching Yunho and San do a dance tutorial on the main point choreo which includes Wooyoung and Seonghwa's killing parts (they really do kill ATINY indeed).  They also released a dance practice for this song and it's certainly addictive when it comes to the chorus.

 

Relay dance for Inception.



We then move onto WayV.  They released a Bad Alive MV and it's mostly in English.  My first thought was why SM? But I thought I'd still have a look since they released an English version of Love Talk a while ago (why do English lyrics sound more erotic? I am curious). 

Bad Alive isn't just in English there's actually a bit of Korean lurking in there so that would explain why I couldn't distinguish every single word (I had to check the lyrics out as well, just found out there is a bit of Mandarin Chinese too!).  I still prefer the full Chinese version by a huge level but I won't lie about how visually appealing this video is.  They are all killing the fans from start to finish.  Ten in particular - when he's in the centre he simply commands the camera.  


Moving onto Eric Nam who released a new song called "Paradise." It's a very simple MV with a lot of Eric Nam showing up (if you get my drift).  The song is about escapism from your (lost) paradise and how it hurts.  The little French note in the box "Vis ta vie" translating to 'live your life' is perhaps a message.  I never thought I'd see old Macintosh computers pop up as well.  How nostalgic to see the much bigger, chunkier designs from years ago.