[SONG REVIEW] N.O.M (Nature Of Man)

Clearly I am out of the loop because I didn't realise sassy group N.O.M aka Nature Of Man (not to get confused with another boy group of the same name) made a long awaited comeback.



Inspired by Kazaky, Nature Of Men return with I'm Not But and much like their previous releases, there's plenty of vogue'ing and sassiness in high heels. It makes a CIS female like myself look daft and it doesn't help being a bit of a klutz in the process. The song yes it may not be much but definitely one for the clubs. Seeing N.O.M amongst many other newer tracks from younger artists who are in different genres is just out of the blue and woke me up a little today. I'm so here for it though. Any guy who can vogue their way through will certainly get my attention. Just add Ren or Jo Kwon then that would almost make my life complete.

I'm also surprised Mnet Countdown let them have a stage for their comeback (are mainstream stage becoming more open to this concept? Who knows?). I only just found N.O.M had released a new song when I was about to put a vote for another group on the pre voting chart. I hadn't kept up with them since A Guys but I confess to occasionally enjoying this kind of confident flamboyancy (especially from men regardless of what their actual preferences are) when I want to step away briefly from ballads, super dance tracks or happy tunes that make me smile.

The I'm Not But MV can be seen below:-



Mnet Countdown stage. Strike a pose, queens.



Dance Practice with the female backup dancers as seen in the comeback stage.