[SONG REVIEW] Jae / eaJ

Jae from DAY6 shares another solo music video from his own creative side project.

Pacman gives me chills to no end. It's only around 2 minutes long but the moment the beat speeds up and gets louder, that is when the goosebumps say hello. I was also reminded of how it almost sounded like a One Republic song. Jae is just walking down a tunnel and singing his heart out. It may be a simple video but that's ok. What matters is the song's effect and boy it is something.

I nearly burst into tears while listening to Pacman and in the current climate where everything is going downhill, things are changing rapidly and your emotions are all over the place there are moments where you may not realise you had bottled quite a lot of feelings for some time. I know this was the case for myself over the past four months. The song calls to me so much. Jae deserves such praise.

This song would definitely fit a contemporary dance routine. Choreographers, you know what to do.