[MUSIC REVIEW] Zico + Bi/Rain + Woodz

Rain and Zico team up for a summer tune and Woodz aka Cho Seungyoun releases a new single.



This was a collab I never expected to hear but it somehow goes rather well in an odd way. It's a silly, summer song built for the burning heat when it allows itself to show up in the sky. Even both guys were physically melting in the heat.

Yes the entire video may be cringeworthy to watch and too daft for many but perhaps it could make you smile and not take the video seriously. Rain's charisma still lurks within.



Love Me Harder - Woodz

Cho Seungyoun wow it's been a while. I know I am very, very behind on shows, which includes the fact I have not watched Produce X 101 (nor Produce 101 for a lot of well-known contestants on there) and I have not been updating myself with UNIQ for many years. Seeing some of Woodz/Seungyoun's solo work from past and present is impressive. He's a good all-rounder. His latest song Love Me Harder is as the title suggests and that the relationship is fading a little, perhaps turning blue. That whistle after the chorus really is catchy.



The debut stage is also very entertaining, showcasing some slick dance moves. I remember he was a great dancer when he was in UNIQ.