[PERFORMANCE REVIEW] DAY6, MONSTA X and footage of Everybody's Talking About Jamie from Vogue Korea

Another special choreography video of Fantasia and I'm surprised OngShimi!Minhyuk reappeared.

OngShimi!Minhyuk returned here whilst the other five members dazzled in sparkling blazers of various colours and sunglasses, oozing trot charisma and being utterly wild in front of the camera. You can never have too many special videos of the latest comeback methinks.



DAY6 are taking it easy for the moment. However they never stop giving MyDay content on their Youtube channel. It's been difficult to watch the live clips as I chose not to go to their second London concert and the guilt comes back now and again. Then we had the pandemic pop up soon after. What timing. This band have managed to make me cry with their resonating songs (mind you there are certainly plenty of non-rock songs that have made me shed tears. Perhaps I should make a list out of curiosity).

You Were Beautiful (my heart has been aching from the many amazing covers of this song) and Congratulations - a debut that I thoroughly enjoyed for its passive aggressiveness.



Best Part



For Me



Time Of Our Life



Shoot Me



Bonus video with four idols who will share the title role of Jamie in the upcoming Korean version of Everybody's Talking About Jamie. It has been FOREVER since I even glanced at musicals seriously. I saw Wind In The Willows in 2017 at the London Palladium and it was quite entertaining but before that, I simply drifted when my priorities went to Asian music events instead.

Even when I always saw the posters while travelling on the underground, I did know it was catering to the LGBTQIA+ audience mostly and I'm still working through the original London recording of this musical and will check out the odd clips floating on Youtube (just realised the cast were also at West End Live).

Here is a video from Vogue Korea where Astro's MJ, NU'EST's Ren, Jo Kwon and Shin Jae Hyup featuring a photoshoot and of the guys dancing to some of Jamie's songs. I won't lie about how this musical does interest me and makes many curious as to how they will translate the class differences as well as the (Sheffield/Northern) dialect.