[MUSIC ROUNDUP] BTS + WayV

Hard to believe that 13th June 2020 will mark the seventh anniversary of Bangtan Boys. I only started to get into them more seriously the year after (a routine for me when I discover newer music). BTS FESTA 2020 continuously delivers with more videos.

WayV had a comeback stage on Music Bank today and also released special stages from their WayV stage to promote Turn Back Time.



Taking ARMYs on a journey through Map Of The Soul, BTS give insight to how some of the special unit songs came about in these exclusive snippets. There is also a fun video of the guys competing in a Karaoke booth in order to draw prizes consisting of merchandise and the top gift being special air buds. It was destiny for Suga/Yoongi and J-Hope to get each others' photocards!!



Jan Jan kook unit aka Seokjin, J-Hope and Jungkook discussing Jamais Vu. A unit I never thought about myself but it worked well.



95liners discussing their song



Rapper Line discussion



A day before the big celebration party, BTS shared an animated video for We Are Bullet Proof - The Eternal and it is incredibly touching. I was emotional watching the animated boys walk and run together through different eras. It was a big nostalgic trip and a reminder of what made me become a fan.

We Are Bulletproof - The Eternal mv



WayV continue their promotions with their latest comeback Turn Back Time and present WayV The Stage on their Youtube channel. This is the 'escape' version.



Rebirth has different clothing but after repeated viewings of this particular song I am starting to grow fond of it. I feel it is like a deja vu of how I eventually grew to like NCT 127's Kick It and Cherry Bomb. The catchy beats in any song will probably win me over.



This is a mixed stage version of Turn Back Time.



WayV also made their comeback on Music Bank today which can be seen below.