[MUSIC ROUNDUP] Bangtan Boys/BTS, DAY6 YoungK + WayV

WayV keep giving by releasing a Korean version of Turn Back Time and Bangtan Sonyeondan release a new single for the Japanese market.



To my surprise a Korean version of Turn Back Time popped up. The MV is still in the same setting as the original Chinese one but with a few extra scenes not in the previous version. It took some getting used to and it certainly reminded me of my early days listening to EXO when I would almost confuse myself betwen the K and M versions of their songs.



The official dance practice video has also been released as well. The lighting in this practice room makes this entire video rather surreal.



Young K making MyDay swoon even further with another cover of a classic song. This time it's Over The Rainbow by Judy Garland. A little audience of passersby came about...how I wish I could catch someone I know and admire busking in the underground.



BTS release a new Japanese single called Stay Gold. A very cute, summer tune for ARMYs to enjoy (saying this as a generally cold person I admit that is something right?). What a way to start the summer season.

Comments