[MUSIC ROUNDUP] MONSTA X + GOT7

Wow I'm losing track of what is happening during this lockdown. Hope all is well.

MONSTA X release another new English track and GOT7 return with a new mini album.



Not By The Moon is GOT7's newest comeback title track. The princely attire and royalty that just pops out throughout the song and video is simply to die for (Jackson stans, how are you with your king?) . It's difficult to top You Calling My Name for a song but Not By The Moon has a generally smoother vocal and rap transition in between that it is bound to be more tolerable for anyone who has cringed over Rapper Line in previous GOT7 songs. Here the rappers are singing more and I must say it's refreshing to hear Mark and Jackson like this. In terms of MV storyline, I would have liked them to make more use of the Romeo & Juliet / forbidden love story for to make the video exciting to go with the dancing (which I loved).



Here is another special dance video where you can see the choreography more clearly.



Releasing another official MV for You Can't Hold My Heart, MONSTA X continue to make waves for the Western audience. Again with Rapper Line being able to sing and show off their vocals. This is certainly pleasing and I always welcome their singing to compliment their rapping when appropriate. It took me a while to realise the special effects in the video with the members being upside down as they sang together in pairs while spinning around slowly. Let's see what their next mini album will have in store.