[MUSIC ROUNDUP] THE BOYZ, Jae + Jackson Wang

Quick round up on new music recently released featuring Jackson Wang, Park Jaehyung and The Boyz.



Rose by Jae is a short film which is very artsy and has plenty of visuals by Jae just chilling and contemplating alone. If you are into short, pretty artistic films this is what you will get with Rose.



100 Ways is Jackson Wang's latest solo track and I am very surprised with myself for enjoying this. In all fairness I prefer his singing more than his rapping here. It suits him very nicely. If he does do another solo project I hope he continues with this kind of style in vocal. The choreography is impressive with the video content/timeline and I love the little dance duet he had with the Chinese girl. His intensity in his face as he moved with her - I really felt that as I watched and almost felt like I was swept away in his arms for a moment.



Reveal - The Boyz

Reveal is about one-sided feelings for a girl who is currently with another guy and the song's chorus is just so catchy that it's stuck in my head. Apparently this latest comeback is about a werewolf boy that hides his feelings during the day, but becomes his real self when the sun falls. That's the little summary on Arirang's video description for one of The Boyz's stage.

I admit, I have had a radar on The Boyz for a while but didn't really dive into them since their debut single and after watching them do covers of Mirotic and The Boys by SNSD. Youtube recommendations do wonders for viewers. I just kept on watching fancams of Reveal stage performances and then went to the official MV eventually.

Comments