[MUSIC REVIEW] Jeon Jungkook

I thought I would be able to calm down from witnessing Jungkook flying across the pit area of Wembley Stadium during Euphoria...I was wrong.



No lie but I still cry over that song of course I wished I was sitting in the lower seating to get a better view of both stages then for BTS FESTA Jungkook releases a special remix of his solo song and it still hits the ARMY with the uncontrollable emotions.

It's slower, acoustic and much more raw sounding than the original. Golden Maknae strikes the hearts of many with his honey vocals. On the BTS blog he has a video featuring the song which is all self-cams from various locations and behind the scenes of performances. I envy his many talents to be honest. What does it take to be an artistic genius with a natural flair in everything?



You can also find it on Soundcloud:-

Comments