[MUSIC ROUNDUP] BTS + ONEUS

BTS release another version of Boy With Luv MV and I take a listen to another rookie boy group [welp]



Bangtan recently graced ARMYs with another version of Boy With Luv's video. It's like an extended version with extra scenes featuring Halsey and more face close ups of each member. It's rather cute overall. Calling it an ARMY With Luv version shows rather nicely as it is a dedication to the growing fanbase. While the song is not my favourite title track from the group, I definitely think the MV is sweet and I appreciate the pastel colours in each scene.



Released back in January, this debut single by ONEUS has been on repeat ever since I heard it come up a few times on Spotify when I do a radio play. I love the choreography, especially whenever there are a instrumental breaks. There are normally six members in ONENUS but one member (Ravn) is currently taking a break so the others are continuing to promote as a quintet. Yes these new idols are getting so much younger but let's appreciate nice tunes when it is due right? When a song hits me in the face and I start reflecting deeply or even find myself tapping away to the rhythm I will tend to research afterwards.



Check out the dance practice to see the slick choreography:-


Comments