[MUSIC REVIEW] ATEEZ

Well I caved in and listened to a new boy group called ATEEZ. How far will I stan is something I cannot say (my age is showing methinks).



I've listened to ATEEZ's first two mini albums and they strongly remind me of B.A.P and old school BTS when they go all out in the fierce department. It is just mind-blowing. Previously known as KQFellaz, this new group have the potential to head to the top. They attracted fans straightaway with their dance covers and choreography videos before debuting last October.

Their dancing is pure fire and they make you sit up and watch every single move. Good luck ATEEZ. I wish I could see you on your first European tour, especially since you're playing in my birth town but I didn't get into your music early enough. Hopefully they will return in the future when they have released more mini albums.

Check out their MVs below:-

Pirate King



Treasure



HALA HALA (Hearts Awakened, Live Alive) - this has some incredible synchronicity here.



Say My Name

Comments