[MUSIC ROUNDUP] KARD, SF9 + MONSTA X

First post for August. Hope you are well, reader.

Here is a quick roundup of what I've been bopping to lately.



Now Or Never - SF9



SF9 turn to a much more sensual territory and give their fans Now Or Never with smooth, seductive choreography (I'm looking forward to the dance practice video later on). The song itself is about uncontrollable feelings they cannot hide any longer. SF9 serving visuals from start to finish in this MV. What a treat. The small instrumental in the chorus reminds me a little of EXO's Artifical Love. Be still my heart.

Ride On The Wind - KARD



KARD bring another fitting summer tune to follow Hola Hola. While not as punchy as last year's summer single and definitely not dark compared to You & Me, Ride On The Wind is still perfect for the hot weather or if you are going on a road trip to the beach. Also, J.Seph sings in this song a lot which is a nice change (enjoy his rapping of course but I have wanted to hear his singing in later songs).

Livin' It Up - MONSTA X



MONSTA X's 4th Japanese single. The zoom-ups of the members' glorious faces in this MV is unbelievable. How can I survive each shot of my favourites when they pop up randomly? Livin' It Up is another worthy hype song with fierce dance moves (some of them may be familiar if you squint).

Comments