[PERFORMANCE/MUSIC REVIEW] N/Cha Hakyeon

To celebrate his birthday, VIXX's leader N aka Cha Hakyeon treats Starlights to a special performance video of a solo stage from VIXX's tour.



What we are presented with is a breathtaking dance routine in traditional clothing. The song everyone is dancing to is 'Fate' by Lee Sun Hee. This was featured in the Korean comedy drama film The King & The Clown. I have seen this film many years ago but I did not remember hearing this song, unless it was an OST-only featured track.

Maybe I hadn't heard powerful ballads in a long while but wow the tears and goosebumps are inevitable no matter how many times I listen. Lee Sun Hee just brings out the raw emotions so powerfully. It's definitely a perfect song for a love story, maybe an unrequited romance or tragic storyline.

Hakyeon is a magnificent performer who looks like a prince from a period drama here. I always knew he was a great dancer and choreographer but when he brings out his contemporary dancer side I just get blown away (even Park Jimin of Bangtan does that to me too).

Note to readers:- Yes I am a sucker for contemporary/graceful male dancers. Feast your eyes on his performance below:-





A fancam from a recent VIXX tour to see the performance in action.




Comments