[SONG REVIEW] Bangtan Boys remix song

BTS Festa kicks off with a remix of Spring Day and it is magnificent.



Known as the Brit Rock remix, it reminds me of the live version of Spring Day on the Wings Tour. I think it is likely the band played this version previously on the last tour. But it was definitely at the 2017 KBS Song Festival. Performance can be seen here.

Bangtan seem to be reading my thoughts when I asked for perhaps more rock or metal-inspired songs. It can be ballad or very aggressive I don't mind either way. My prayers had already been answered with the rock versions of DNA and Fake Love. Now there is Spring Day.

Bring me more when you can, boys. Have a listen to the Brit Rock remix of Spring Day over on the group's Soundcloud.


Why not also enjoy the Fake Love Practice video? Check it out below:-

Comments