[MUSIC ROUNDUP] Kino, I.M + MONSTA X

Quick roundup on songs



Lonely - Kino



Filmed in Japan, Kino adorably travels across the evening city embracing its beauty as he sings about feeling lonely without his girl.

Fly With Me - I.M



Aside from having I.M's voice distorted a little which wasn't really necessary since I don't think he needs it, I found myself bopping to the song itself. A pity Jooheon wasn't able to release his mixtape yet due to an issue with one of the artists he had worked with...hopefully later in the future perhaps...?

Tropical Night [self-cam] - MONSTA X



This song seems to be a favourite among Monbebe and they got their wish to see some sort of performance. If there's something I always enjoy about the special self-cam MVs, it's how much fun the guys are having while recording and singing along.

Comments